• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori 4/25-4/26/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Had a lot more housework to do than I thought I would and then we decided to go out with friends last night, so I don't have a very exciting update today.

Thursday night I was literally falling asleep as I played. I basically made Kagome talk to the Able sisters and had Mayor Kimi build the second floor of the museum and that was it. I thought I had demolished the zen light by my wisteria trellis, but in my exhausted state, I hit "nevermind" instead of "yes," so that's still there. However, when I saw it yesterday, I thought it looked nice. I might put another zen light where my zen clock was and I can save that park area after all! Yay!

Since the second floor of the museum was built, I made my first museum exhibit. I put all my Easter stuff there, so I cleared out a bunch of space in my inventory for delivery storage.

Speaking of my inventory, I cleared some of it out. I have been planning my rooms on 8x8 grids in my bullet journal, and although I don't have everything I want just yet, I've started putting what I do have where I need it to be. My rooms look so weird right now, but it's going to be easy to make it all come together. AND I've got the added bonus of more storage space!

I forgot yesterday was weeding day and Isabelle wouldn't let me build anything. However, Leif gave me a present because my town had no weeds and it ended up being an item that's been on my wishlist foreverrrrr, so I wasn't that upset about not getting to build anything.

A villager FINALLY pinged me for something useful too! Vesta said she wants to leave on May 5th. Her reply confused me "It's something I have to think about" so I don't know if she's really leaving or not, but I'm excited about the possibility. I think I'm going to try to replace her with Kabuki. Maybe he'll give me that dumb bridge I want since Ricky is failing so hard at it.

No island visits this time and not much else to say. We're going out again tonight after I get off of work (my fault because I wanted to go do karaoke), and I might want to get a nap in, so I don't know that I'll have much time in the way of playing. But I go into work at 2pm tomorrow, so I'll have all the morning to play.

See you then!

Back