• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori 4/29/19- morning

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
I didn't play last night at all. We ended up going to a crawfish boil after I got home from work and then got home and immediately watched Game of Thrones. I will post no spoilers here, but holy crap, I was so pumped about what happened.

I did play for about 30 minutes this morning and have a few quick updates.

1. I started building my hot spring today. It's right by Chiharu's house and I didn't have to murder too many of my new saplings in order to build it, lol. I'm excited to build something else for a while and stop obsessing over that dang park.

2. SHAMPOODLE IS COMING. I had my alts go talk to Sable today and saw that tell-tale blue tarp. Just gotta wait four more days and I can fix all their hair.

3. Three more home expansions and Mayor Kimi's house will be done and I can start building Hoichi's up. I've decided to not give her a basement, as I don't think she actually needs one. No point in wasting the money just to have it when I can use it to start building someone else's house. Also, her exterior is almost done. Just waiting on the zen mailbox. Her house is gonna look kinda boring on the outside compared to everyone else's, but the town samurai needs the fanciest, zen-iest castle.

4. RICKY PINGED ME WITH SOMETHING USEFUL. Still not the bridge, unfortunately. He pinged me to move, though. Apparently Vesta decided not to move after all, but Ricky's going to make room for Kabuki who will hopefully give me that zen bridge I want so badly. He'll be moving out on May 9th. I'm pretty excited.

That's about it for this morning. I didn't do my dailies or even shop, so we'll see what happens tonight!

Back