• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori 4/30/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
If you think I kept running around my town singing "GUESS WHAT? IT'S GONNA BE MAAAAY" last night as I played, you are thinking correctly. I also managed to get a ton done last night.

I ended up switching out my main path. The new one doesn't really have alternates for the weather, but I think the path as a whole in its neutral state looks better with the other things I have going on in my town. I'm really happy with it, and it even makes me like the other patterns I had laid out on the ground more than I did. So I think that's permanent. I did re-align some of my existing paths to give some houses and PWPs more room to breathe, but apart from that, I think I'm done messing with them for the most part. The main ones, anyway. Still unlocking Able sisters with my two other alts so I can lay down some water ways and such.

Chiharu paid off her down payment, so she should have a little house with a blue roof instead of a tent when I come in today. Mayor Kimi's house just has one more room that needs to get two up grades and then I'm ignoring the basement and working on decorating. Then Hoichi's house is gonna start growing. This is all very exciting!

Did some trades and shopping and earned the first catalog badge last night. I always get so pumped when I see Phineas in my town. I get more excited when I see him than when I see Redd (and I do get excited when I see Redd).

JUST REALIZED I FORGOT TO CHECK TURNIP PRICES LAST NIGHT. I'm pretty disappointed with myself. Grrr, I'll have to make sure I remember tonight. I bought the turnips for super cheap, but I'm afraid that I won't make my money back this time. :(

Let's see, what else, what else? I did my dailies, of course. Got another joke in the books of all my PCs. Nothing too exciting. The hot spring is built near Chiharu's house and I planted some bamboo near it. Also planted some near Hoichi's house.

I tried to build the stone tablet, but accidentally told Isabelle to build it in the spot right next to where I actually wanted. I had to waste a day cancelling it so I can get her to start building it today. I was bummed about that, but I'm relying on the fact that it's going to look so very good when I'm actually done with it. I wish there was a torii gate PWP that I could build near it, but oh well. I've got my fingers crossed for AC: Switch, lol.

I actually went to the island for real this time. I did about 5 tours, all of which were two stars. Got gold medals on 3 of them, and silver on 2. I think I've got just over 100 island medals, but I still haven't found anything I want to buy with them. I'm waiting for the shamisen to show up in the island shop, but I know that's super duper rare. I don't want to dump money into the mermaid or cabana items and then have to grind for medals when what I want actually shows up.

Went to the dream suite last night and dreamed of Kodama (5F00-000F-7BCA) It was a very cute hacked town with the theme of an enchanted forest! It really reminded me a lot of the more whimsical parts of Princess Mononoke. There were some forest spirits and a witch and it was very cute. The beach had pine trees on it, which I apparently really like the aesthetic of, lol. I wish you could do that without having to hack the game.

That's about all I did last night. I'm kicking myself over the turnip thing still, but I'll get over it. Until next time, friends!

Back