• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori 5/15/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
I did end up playing for a little while last night. Just long enough to do my dailies and get a PWP built. I built a zen light by my Mayor's house and will probably build another one tonight. I don't see myself playing for a long time tonight either. I'm just really sleepy and I won't get home until 8:30-9:00pm. And since I'm an Old, that's dangerously close to my bedtime.

I spent a lot of time yesterday at work thinking about what I would do if I had a second town/game cartridge. I've told myself that unless I can come up with a really good plan that I'm super proud of, I don't need to spend the money/time on a second game. At least not immediately. I need to work on getting Fujimori closer to completion first.

Unfortunately, I did come up with an idea I really like, but I'm going to have to ruminate on it some more. At least until tomorrow when I get paid and AFTER I pay my bills.

That's all for now.

Back