• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori 5/21/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
When I got home last night, the day was still too pretty to waste, so I took the dogs for a walk and then did a bit of yard work and house work. Then I had a nice hour-long bath, lol. So I got started playing much later than I thought I would. I only had time to play one town before I got really sleepy. I did some trades in Gracey, but for the most part, I only played Fujimori.

Tonight we have a funeral to go to after work and I don't know how long that will last. I am assuming that once we get back and eat dinner, I'm only going to have energy to play one town as well. So tomorrow I'll be posting about Gracey.

So, I definitely meant to start paying my alts' houses off again, but for some reason, I didn't. I keep finding excuses not to, lol, just like my island. I got a gift for having 10 million bells in the bank and I was like "I'm not ready to ruin this just yet!" Perhaps I'll just wait until Mayor Kimi's house is all the way done before I start paying again. Then I can switch to Hoichi as the one I play the most on, and so on and so forth until each house is done. Or not. I don't know. *whine* Planning a town is haaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd.

So I've decided that I need to put more PWPs in areas of my town that are just forest right now. I had finished planning my little park area (just waiting on the gardening shop to unlock some dang bushes), but there was a big swathe of unused land between it and my Town Hall. Sooooo, I put a big fountain there. It doesn't QUITE fit with my zen theme, but I think it's going to look nice. I can put more benches next to it and finally find a place for my zen clock, lol. I think when I put some QR codes down and get all my bushes in place, it's going to look really, really pretty.

I got two badges from Phineas last night, and I was pretty excited about it. I got the first bell saving badge and the good samaritan badge. I wanted the first catalog badge too, but I don't think I quite have enough, which is infuriating, because I've been buying out all my stores daily and picking up all the items my sweet friends have dropped off. I guess I'll just have to be a little more patient.

I've been having Mayor Kimi run around in the Tingle hood. Yuki (RedTropicalPeachyFish) got it for me and it doesn't fit with my town, but it is legit cracking me up. I've got that and the triangle sunglasses on in addition to my little green and gold yukata. So I've been an unholy terror running around Fujimori, basically. I've been sending my real life friend pictures of it because he hates Tingle so much and I've gotten so much enjoyment out it. XD I never want to take it off. I'll probably only remove it when I am ready to upload Fujimori's dream address and then I'll put it right back on because I'm a grown woman and no one can tell me what to do!!!!

I feel kind of bad because that's about all I did apart from my dailies. I don't really have time to fish and catch bugs the way I want to anymore. Our house is getting very close to being ready to put on the market, so my husband really wants to work as much as possible. And then my work schedule kinda stinks, so last weekend and this coming weekend, I'll be at work, which means we won't get as much done on the house while I'm away and then when I get home, we'll do even more work on it. Which means less time playing for me. :(

I know this is just temporary, though. For instance, Friday, I am off all day. My cousin is in town for the funeral and she's hanging out with me before she leaves, but she's got to go shortly after lunch to catch her plane, so I'll have most of the afternoon to myself to play. And then Sunday before work, I'll have a few hours to myself while I drink my coffee. And then Monday I'm off of work for Memorial Day and I don't think my husband is, so I can have all that time to play without doing work, lol. It is literally just a matter of me being patient and waiting for my time to play.

I'm just very bad at waiting, lol.

Back