• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori 5/29/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
I was bad and didn't really play a lot last night. It's not that I didn't want to, or that I didn't set aside time to do it. I just was exhausted from dabbing all day since I found out I got that job, lol. Actually it was probably because I over-ate. My husband and I got $50 worth of sushi delivered to celebrate the promotion. And when I'm stuffed, I just kind of drift off to sleep, lol.

Anyway, I pretty much only did my dailies. I popped on Gracey a bit to trade with the lovely Stella-Io, but aside from that, I spent all my time in Gracey. I used Wisp to get Annalisa to move in the other day and she plotted. It's a nice area, just to the right of my campsite, but not too close. It's a nice, pretty little area.

Since the gardening shop has bushes now, I started some planting. White Azalea bushes around Mayor Kimi's house and Blue Hydrangea bushes around the park. That's all I've decided to do so far with the bushes. Gonna have much more eventually, just have to decide what and where.

That's.... about all I did, lol. I didn't even celebrate my new PWP or anything. I just got really sleepy and went to bed. I get off of work at lunch time today, tho, so hopefully I'll play more.

Back