• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori 6/4/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
The town hall was remodeled and it looks so good!!!! I think I'm about to start selling trips to Fujimori so I can get my train station to match. Gotta start posting more so I can build up my TBT tho, cause that's about all I have to offer. I don't know that I have enough items to spare in order to act as an incentive, lol.

Got to page two of Mayor Kimi and all my alts' joke books. I'll be happy when that's done. Then I can just log them on to start decorating their houses and be done with it, lol.

My dang flower shop is being obtuse on purpose. Leif is only ever selling pink hydrangeas when I am specifically after the blue ones. He's also been selling a lot of pink azaleas, which I also don't really care for. Fortunately, I only need the one white one left and I might be done with azaleas. They're special and only going around Mayor Kimi's house. Everyone else gets bamboo or trees.

Speaking of bamboo, I forgot how much of a pain they are to maintain. So clearly, Gracey isn't going to have any, lol.

Caught some new June fishies last night. I was a little excited, but mostly annoyed because I was specifically playing in order to hunt Tarantulas (or 'Ranchos, as I will be calling them from here on out). I tried every trick I've read on these forums to catch them, and yet the 'Ranchos still elude me. It's still the beginning of June, tho, so I have a while to catch them. But it is quite annoying. I spent literally hours trying to catch them.

Built a second bonfire in town. It's on the southern cliff right under Kagome's house. I think this might be the last big PWP I'm building aside from the bridge and train station remodel. I've also got a nice little free area that I've decided to build my zen clock in. Maybe also put another zen bench there. It's also on the southern cliff overlooking the ocean. It's going to be a very pretty spot.

That's all that's going on in Fujimori. Until next time.

Back