• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori Weekend (4/12-4/14)

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Just going to group together the days I don't work. It's easier for me to post these blog updates from work, as I rarely get out my laptop at home anymore unless I specifically want to play a PC game. It's too much clutter.

Anyway, I was pretty busy with Fujimori this weekend. I managed to reach a 100% approval rating so I am able to finally do mayoral work. I instituted the Keep Fujimori Beautiful ordinance because watering flowers has always been a pain in my butt. I also did my first public works project. I built the zen bell near Hoichi's house (since it will eventually be a temple). I really need to install a new bridge since I've only got the one, but I really want the zen bridge and no one's suggested that to me yet. Don't let me down, cranky villagers!

Speaking of... Ricky the Cranky Squirrel moved into town. I've never had him before. Not super into his character design, but when I spoke to him, he told me he's not as scary as he looks. That was super cute. Again, I've had no luck with my dreamies naturally moving into town, lol. But I'll be patient!

I was also able to go to the island for the first time. Caught a lot of beetles and sharks. I was pretty excited. I caught three giant stags (my favorite bug in the game!)... One to donate to the museum, one to sell, and one to keep in my home as a pet! :) I do wish the insect cages were cuter like the cricket ones are, but I will sacrifice the aesthetic just for my stag friend.

Still working on getting the QR machine unlocked and waking up Cyrus. It's just a waiting game at this point, unfortunately, as I am really trying hard not to time travel. I've been successful so far.

Also, since I decided that I wasn't time traveling, I am going to try to play the Stalk Market and get the Turnip Trader badge! I bought 100 of them at 103 bells a turnip. Let's see how this goes. (I also found out that Joan has boobies when none of the other animals do. Thanks Nintendo, I hate it).

I participated in the fish-off too. Usually I catch one big fish and just ignore it for the rest of the time. But this time, I kept donating bigger and bigger fish because I wanted to collect the special furniture. Unfortunately, dumb Chip gave me blue table as one of my prizes. I was pretty upset. I did get some good furniture, though. I ended up donating a whale shark and won! I was pretty proud of myself.

I think that's about it. I spent a lot of this weekend getting hype for Game of Thrones, so I wasn't able to accomplish much else. Oh!!! I did enlarge my house one more time. I think the next time, I'm going to get a second floor. I'll check when I get home today. And I made my town flag. It's a wisteria tree with "Fujimori" written under it. I'm happy with the tree, but not the words. I didn't plan it out very well and the spacing needs to be redone, but I haven't had the fortitude to redesign it yet.

Also, my town-tune has been changed to the opening notes of "Kagome, Kagome." It isn't a creepy town, but It was stuck in my head, so that's what I got. Also, one of my player characters will eventually be named Kagome, so I thought it was neat.

Anyway. Until next time, friend-os!

Back