• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Full Sets, Unorderables, Etc.

I can do 1 mil for sand castle, 1 mil bottled ship. Please and thank you!

silver axe for 99k? (i can go higher if need be)

99k is fine :) Let me know when your gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can do 1 mil for sand castle, 1 mil bottled ship. Please and thank you!

Sounds good! I'll go ahead and add you, let me know when your gates are open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whirpool Bath for 99k? :)

Oh shoot, someone already bought it and I forgot to take it off :( My bad, I'm really sorry.

If they're still available: golden wall, gold x 2, and are those astrology sets orderable? If so, if I could trouble you to order one for me I would pay for it plus a couple hundred k IGB's. Otherwise if you can only do the gold items, 50k IGB? Let me know what you think :)

If they're still available: golden wall, gold x 2, and are those astrology sets orderable? If so, if I could trouble you to order one for me I would pay for it plus a couple hundred k IGB's. Otherwise if you can only do the gold items, 50k IGB? Let me know what you think :)

It's all available! 250k for everything?

Back