• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Full Sets, Unorderables, Etc.

I'd like to give them another day to reply, do you wanna go ahead and buy the items that are free? If so, you can buy the post office poster, box of tissues, siphon, and festive wreath!

okay ill take them. I dont really have time tomorrow so I'd like to buy them today. :] thanks. so that'll be 400k for all the item?

yup thats fine! ill open my gates now :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

gate's open! FishTank, BaconGod

Could I get:

Quaint Painting
Amazing Painting
Silver Axe x4

I don't really know what silver axes are considered worth because I've never tried to buy or sell tools on here before, and so many people just accept TBT nowadays. Is 300K IGB OK?

Edit: If you need more, I can pay more. Please suggest something. :)

Last edited:
Could I get:

Quaint Painting
Amazing Painting
Silver Axe x4

I don't really know what silver axes are considered worth because I've never tried to buy or sell tools on here before, and so many people just accept TBT nowadays. Is 300K IGB OK?

Yeah, that's good! Let me know when you're ready and I can deliver everything :)

globe
sea globe
digital photoframe
hibiscus hairpin

for 1.5m?

Back