• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Full Weeding Day set and all your holly starts!

I have a few rose chairs. How many do you need? How does 7tbt each sound? Also, how many holly starts do you want(2tbt each)?

I have a bunch of Holly Starts I don't need for 1 tbt each?

I will literally buy any holly starts you guys have. I'd rather spare my tbt bells when it comes to the chairs but can do 1 tbt bell per holly start?

Last edited:
I have 17 starts that you can buy for 1 tbt each~

If you click on currency then click on the bells tab, directly onto the text not the box itself, you can edit the username to whom you want to send to and input the amount at the bottom! :3

Bells transferred, friend code added. I'll open up my gates. Thank you for the trade!

I'll be right over as soon as this person picks up some stuff from my giveaway! Should be very short~

- - - Post Merge - - -

on my way, sorry about the delay!

Back