• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fully Upgraded House?

JasonBurrows

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Cake
Is this what it looks like?
acd.jpg

I really cannot tell which of these is bigger on the outside...
Animal Crossing Wild World's Mansion or Animal Crossing New Leaf's Mansion...

Animal Crossing Wild World:
2659945646_6fd22c176e.jpg

Animal Crossing New Leaf:
acd.jpg

I kind of like the wild world design better then allow the customization of NL it would have been great. I changed my house to the modern one anyway and I love it.

I haven't paid it off, but I will be able to soon as I have a plan that will make me over 13 million Bells by the end of August.

That was just a Google photo for reference.

Care to share that plan of yours?

since day one, i've been planting perfect apple trees everywhere i could. today was my first whole harvest and I ended up with 70 baskets, which is 1,890,000 bells in a normal town ordinance. You would still have to replace the trees that die, but it's still a great money source without much effort. I'm planning to do this until I get the gold axe, where i will then cut down all the trees and start designing my town :p

My house is entirely upgraded, with the castle exterior renovation, and I just finished grinding for all of the Bells that I'll need for the Card Series. I currently have the entire Spooky and Sweets series, with the Mush series nearly completed. I plan on getting the Snowman series as well, with the Nintendo (Mario) Series/Theme being my final furniture set. I also have the Royal Crown and the Throne. This is all after ~90 hours of playtime. This goes to show that the island is absolutely broken.

My house is entirely upgraded, with the castle exterior renovation, and I just finished grinding for all of the Bells that I'll need for the Card Series. I currently have the entire Spooky and Sweets series, with the Mush series nearly completed. I plan on getting the Snowman series as well, with the Nintendo (Mario) Series/Theme being my final furniture set. I also have the Royal Crown and the Throne. This is all after ~90 hours of playtime. This goes to show that the island is absolutely broken.

It's not broken. It's only like that because some people abuse it.

It's not broken. It's only like that because some people abuse it.
Something THAT easy to abuse without any real obstacle or challenge to prevent them from doing so is broken.

I'm thankful for the island. I love AC but it was difficult for me to earn money in previous games. I was never able to get much money and what little I did have took forever to get.

Island farming is too boring for me to do much of.

I agree completely. At first, I would try catching bugs on the island every day, but it turned into such a chore that I just got annoyed with it. Now I participate in the Stalk Market and only go to the island for touring.

As for the mansion, I like the new design better than the Wild World one. I have a mansion in Wild World and it looks more like a public building than a house… o.o

Back