• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Fun ideas for New Leaf!

Garrett x50 cal

Veteran AC Player
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Bell Bag Badge
Yellow Candy
Small Mailbox
Hello TBT I've thought of a pretty fun idea which I think you guys should try out! What I've done is I created a 2nd character in which I will use his home as a town gym! I'm also thinking of making a town book store.

Other possibilities: Diner, Cafe, school, greenhouse

Anyone else make separate house with a fixed "theme" and I don't mean a theme like a ranch themed house or mushroom themed etc.

Last edited:
Hrm, needs a bit mlre elaboration. Does New Leaf have books, or do you mean just furnishing book cases? Also, I didn't know a second character has its own house. Pics ASAP please. This sounds fun!

Hrm, needs a bit mlre elaboration. Does New Leaf have books, or do you mean just furnishing book cases? Also, I didn't know a second character has its own house. Pics ASAP please. This sounds fun!

Where did you think they would stay? Characters had their own houses in CF as well...

and also, cafe is a pwp isn't it?

Yep. The caf? is a PWP. Although it sounds like a good idea, I would think that the other suggestions would be more fun, considering they aren't PWPs. I like your idea though!

All 4 human villagers get their own houses, I'll post pics when the New Leaf Gym looks good haha

I like this idea! Now I think I want to make a school... I could use teacher's desk for a typical classroom and also the office, basketball net and baskets of basketballs for a gym, music room wallpaper and floor as well as many instruments for a band instruction room... Oh yay! I now know what I'm going to do with my alt/mule character! :D Thank you for the inspiration Garrett!

I like this idea! Now I think I want to make a school... I could use teacher's desk for a typical classroom and also the office, basketball net and baskets of basketballs for a gym, music room wallpaper and floor as well as many instruments for a band instruction room... Oh yay! I now know what I'm going to do with my alt/mule character! :D Thank you for the inspiration Garrett!

: D you're welcome! A town school sounds like a fantastic idea, I may use it myself!

I'll also update the first post with your idea.

I'm going to have a secondary character with a ritzy mansion house (gold set, throne, regal set, etc.)

I'll also have another character with a "botanical garden/nature-themed" house. :)

I'm going to have a secondary character with a ritzy mansion house (gold set, throne, regal set, etc.)

I'll also have another character with a "botanical garden/nature-themed" house. :)
Come to think of it I had a greenhouse-house in Cityfolk

Where did you think they would stay? Characters had their own houses in CF as well...

and also, cafe is a pwp isn't it?

IDK, never created another character other than myself- which is why I asked. Thanks for the response, Garrett!

Hello TBT I've thought of a pretty fun idea which I think you guys should try out! What I've done is I created a 2nd character in which I will use his home as a town gym! I'm also thinking of making a town book store.

Other possibilities: Diner, Cafe, school, greenhouse

Anyone else make separate house with a fixed "theme" and I don't mean a theme like a ranch themed house or mushroom themed etc.

sounds so cool! I will most definetly look into making a schoo, themed second house

I'm thinking of making a haunted house. Maybe have one room with a Slenderman theme, one with a Ruby Quest theme... It depends on if I can think up other themes. The other houses are mine, my sister's, and my mum's.

I have a Hawaiian corner in my town (well, it's in progress) where there's hibiscus bushes, a hammock, luau dancer face cutout, torches, all surrounding a house which will be kind of resort-themed! idk if that counts exactly haha.

Back