• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Furniture.....

ACking

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Cake
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Anyone else dying for some good furniture? I might be the only one but I'm having a hard time finding furniture I like with just Nookling Junction and Re-Tail to rely on. Especially since I don't like any of the island furniture....

It's terrible for me also. On the island it has been the same chair the whole time. How does a person buy wall paper or carpeting also? I haven't seen anything of those items ever for sale. I agree with you.

I'm having the same problem. As of now, I just get my furniture from villagers. They're constantly asking me to buy their furniture, or giving it to me for doing tasks for them.

As for wallpaper and flooring, I also got them from villagers.. I guess you could design some with the Able sisters.

For wallpaper and carpet I believe the nooklings has to upgrade. I hate not being able to get simple items! Lol But, it doesn't really take much away from how great of a game it is.

I haven't even started looking at furniture yet. I have a few pieces of Balloon items, a basic bed, and a simple locker I bought from Re-Tail. I picked up a couple of dresser/sideboards from villagers, and Kitt sent me a sconce (she came to visit and kept saying I needed something on the walls). Lyle keeps telling me I don't have many points, but I'm more concerned with upgrading the house/businesses/PWPs just now. Once selection from the Nooks increases, it'll be easier to decide how I want my rooms laid out and in what design/theme.

Are people bothered about the balloon collection? Because I have got about 4 balloon hats and 2 balloon TV's and most of the collection.

Are people bothered about the balloon collection? Because I have got about 4 balloon hats and 2 balloon TV's and most of the collection.

I think I have the sofa, the TV, and something else. I keep getting sofas but I don't really care for the series. It's so stupid imo

Tbh wasn't really worrying about furniture but the game kind of set me up pretty well. I'm satisfied with my house, Gracie threw in nice wallpaper and flooring then villagers over time gave me items that went well together. Also Re-tails had nice items here and there.

I'm more interested in clothing o_O My Ables never has anything I really want.

I have the bed, TV, hat, table and cabinet... I am hoping to get more to fill up my exhibition, because all together they would look awesome... I got most of the balloon collection from shooting down presents and the others from villagers.

Tbh wasn't really worrying about furniture but the game kind of set me up pretty well. I'm satisfied with my house, Gracie threw in nice wallpaper and flooring then villagers over time gave me items that went well together. Also Re-tails had nice items here and there.

The Able Sisters used to have great stuff at the start of the game but now... In all the animal crossings the hardest thing to get is a good wallpaper or carpet, almost impossible sometimes.

Everything in my Re-Tail has only been what I put in there. None of my villagers put anything in there. Lol I guess some are more lucky than others. I already have a second floor. And today I was going to put stuff in there and then it hit me....I don't have anything practically. Lol

Back