• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Future Website Discussion

Just to let you know, I am the official "Animal Forest" for the N64 consultant. Info, screens, guides, etc.

Yeah, SL here will be handing everything and anything relating to Animal Forest (the N64 predescessor to AC GCN, and it is basically AC GCN with some features removed). Once the site comes by, he'll be doing a LOT when it comes to Animal Forest...

:p

1 more hour to go! Come and join us all!

Storm, bul, me and odd are in.

:) Come!

The future is just the past, as past repeats itself, so why wonder?

It will come soon enough.

Well that went a little weird at the end (and right before it started) because there was a "server split"... hopefully that doesn't happen next time.

Kyle said:
You ignored the Kyle. :gyroidwink:

What is going on anyway.
Yeh... the thing was already over then, but I didn't see that you were in there untill after you left.

:(

But I can still talk about the same things we talked about with anyone whenever they want. :gyroidveryhappy:

All this talk of the meeting brings one question to mind...

Where's the transcript?

Bulerias said:

Where's the transcript?
I don't think there would be much point of me posting it. It was more of an open discussion, and it only lasted about 30 minutes due to windfyre getting messed up.

Basically we discussed what jobs people could do, and what they can do in their area.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Bulerias said:

Where's the transcript?
I don't think there would be much point of me posting it. It was more of an open discussion, and it only lasted about 30 minutes due to windfyre getting messed up.

Basically we discussed what jobs people could do, and what they can do in their area.
Yeah, we did. There would be really no posting it becuase most of the answers where like

"WTH WHY IS IT LOGGING ME OFF!!"

We talked about idea's for the site, and things we could do to impove what we already have, along with things to add things to the site.

It seemed like me, Storm, and Odd where leading the whole thing.

;)

IRC was really screwed up last night..
First, all of a sudden me fang and fang's friend were the only people left, everyone else left, but they all said they were still on o_O Then it happened more with different people... >_>

Fanghorn said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Bulerias said:

Where's the transcript?

Yeah, we did. There would be really no posting it becuase most of the answers where like

We talked about idea's for the site, and things we could do to impove what we already have, along with things to add things to the site.

;)
That's cause I had a list of things I wanted to sugggest before hand. Also about the pattern thing was talked about. Technically Bul wasn't there and I really wasn't leading it. I only mentioned bunches of suggestions. :gyroidsmile:

@ PKMN no way we could get a transcript. It was really messed up last night.

OddCrazyMe said:
Fanghorn said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Bulerias said:

Where's the transcript?

;)
That's cause I had a list of things I wanted to sugggest before hand. Also about the pattern thing was talked about. Technically Bul wasn't there and I really wasn't leading it. I only mentioned bunches of suggestions. :gyroidsmile:

@ PKMN no way we could get a transcript. It was really messed up last night.
Was anyone in there the whole time?

Was anyone in there the whole time?

Yes, but the split happened twice- once before, once after at about 9:30 EST. But we talked about some stuff imbetween that.

We have a new board in Empire State to work on site stuff. PM me if you want to use the board to work on your stuff.

edit: we also have one for the VG section (video games in general) now

No one is doing anything for the movie as far as I know. I almost forgot about that too. :gyroidsurprised:

Back