• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gabi Day's in Mayba Part 1 of my blogging

Gabi<3AnimalCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Small Mailbox
May Birthstone (Emerald)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
When I first woke up, I clicked, I knew that its was going to be Pietro's birthday tomorrow but I've still not got him a present. So I went to Main street.
What the???
I got scared & excited at the same time,
Cherry was there. Ugh I remember the days...
I do have a feeling that I want her back but I've got other plans for other villagers.
Still thinking about Pietro, I dashed off to T.I.Y to order a present for Pietro.

I had some spare fruit in my inventory so I went to Club LOL to do the daily joke & Dr.Shrunk did the "Pride Joke" Which I didn't hear yet.

Almost done page 1 of books Yay!

Despite the fact that I was so happy about nearly completing page 1 of the jokes, I voided Friga yesterday & I was wondering if she sent her pic,
but she didn't...Never mind though since I already have her pic

I checked in Shep to see what he was doing within his house,
He wanted me to get him a apple.
Its normally Egbert who does this stuff to me but who cares.
I accepted the delivery.
He gave me his ventilation fan which is a pain since hes not original no more.
Nice gift Shep! (Not)

I also saw Egbet just strolling around the town.
I talked to him.
He keeped shouting NO MORE which was very funny but thats because he had
the fleas.
He wanted me to keep the flea as a present?
I'm itchy now.

I did pop into Brewster cafe since I was getting a little thirsty after all that chaos.

I'll choose Spring blossom today in K.K Sliders Show,
Not been to one in forever.

I'm looking to redo my paths since's it only has one lane & that's killing me right now.

So thats my day done,
Thanks for reading lovelies.
baiz!

(No photos for now but I'll have some in the future)

Yay, another blogger to join us! Can't wait to read about and see more of your town. :3 I'd especially love to see your paths.

Oh, Egbert. xD Always asking for food is very much like him. I haven't met him in this game, but I did have him in Wild World once. Doesn't sound like he's changed, haha.

Yes hes mad over food xD
I've had him since I've started my town.

I have been wanting to blog sometime & I knew that today was a perfect day.
I'm in maintenance of my paths right now, I don't really know what to do with them.

Last edited:
Oh, fun! Another blog to read! :)

I'm not familiar with Egbert, but if he's focused on food, I'm guessing he's a Lazy? I'll have to look him up.

Hope you found something nice for Pietro. Villager birthdays are fun.

Back