• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

GameFly lists Animal Crossing: New Leaf for Wii U

I think it's a mistake too & I wouldn't like to play AC on a TV anymore cause it's sucks!

It better be a mistake
otherwise the 3DS I got for Christmas will have been for nothing T_T
New Leaf was the main reason I asked for it...

How angry would all of you be if they released a version for the Wii U to everyone else except for Japan and Korea? And nobody in the rest of the world got the 3DS version.

I doubt it is true, but what if there really is an installment being made for Wii U. Would any of you really be surprised? I wouldn't complain, but many people who don't have a Wii U probably would. :(

Obviously, GameFly made a mistake on listing ACNL. Maybe they were supposed to put that on 3DS instead of Wii U.

I doubt it is true, but what if there really is an installment being made for Wii U. Would any of you really be surprised? I wouldn't complain, but many people who don't have a Wii U probably would. :(

Oh, there's no doubt that they're making an Animal Crossing game for the Wii U. I just don't know if they're going to be working on it now or later.

eastenders-kat-o.gif

If this is real... damn.

I love how the people who commented on the original article are taking it seriously. xD

I think everyone has been waiting so long at this point that anything seems possible. Thats how I feel at least.

I didn't even know what it was until I saw it on Tumblr lol

Back