• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Games You Regret Buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams. I remember buying it because of how well it was immediately received. But the controls were so awful that I could hardly do anything. A fried of mine told me he was playing it and all I said was good luck.

Another game I didn't really care for was Tao's Adventure: Curse of the Demon Seal.
I just bought it since it looked neat. But it was pretty disappointing...

HAHA yessss I said the first one so I agree, and the 2nd I accidentally stole from my ex and was like wtf is this and sold them both at the same time.

I dont think I have ever really regretted buying a game, maybe the sims 3 pets, not knowing I needed base game since I cant return it, but I eventually got the base game and had a lot of fun with it and got a lot of expansions after that but I dont really play them anymore.. thats about it

Another game I didn't really care for was Tao's Adventure: Curse of the Demon Seal.
I just bought it since it looked neat. But it was pretty disappointing...

I don't know what that game is but it's probably great. Main character sounds like an awesome guy.

Donkey Kong Country is a ****ing ice rink. Diddy and Donkey dont want to stand still or land properly! Did Nintendo market these games toward kids or teens and adults? I cant see kids playing this and not getting frustrated. Because this game is beatable but really rough to work with. This explains why everything is so easy to play now. I had to restore point all the way through most of the barrel blast levels.

You had an adventure?

Of course I did!

Tao's Adventure.jpg

tomodachi life...

Take that back! Okay,....I kind of don't play on anymore but sill :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Victorious ds game. No where as good as the tv show....and boring
Dolphins island ds? I should of bought the other dolphin game, nearly NOTHING to do with dolphins

Tomodachi Life. Which is really ironic to me because I wanted it for a long, long time. But when I finally got it, I didn't know what to do with it. It got boring pretty fast.

I also regret buying Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir. Well, I didn't buy it but I had received it as a gift. I received it about 2 years ago and I still haven't beaten it. It's not a bad game per se (though it can be kinda cheesy at times) but it's kinda inconvenient to play because you have to play with the camera. And frankly, I can't do that too often.

I regret buying Fantasy Life. What a boring piece of crap.
WHY DID I BUY THAT!?
vK2cqS3.gif

I bought it because it said you could do anything and didn't have to take a combat based job and just kill monsters.

What it failed to mention was that whilst you could do anything...You weren't going to progress far into the game without taking one of those combat jobs and just killing monsters.

Not to mention that it played like a single player MMORPG...If I wanted MMORPG gameplay, I would play an MMORPG.

It's one of the few games I've took a chance of buying day-1 with only what the product description and trailer says with no reviews to back it up...And this is why I don't trust developers.

Well that's just grand. I'm glad someone had fun with it.

I wasn't complimenting it. I had like 10 minutes of fun with it until I discovered the game was pretty much 'not as advertised' and disappointment set in.

Last edited:
I hated Wario Land Shake It. I got it cause it was cheap. It was cheap for a reason.

I regret buying almost every Sonic game I have.

LOOOL same. Sonic & Mario at the Olympics... boring.
Sonic Colors.... boring.
Sonic Racing.... boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back