• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

gamestop reward points (cheap or free guide)

aikatears

The Mayor
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
User Title Color Change
Just saw a tumblr post talking about using points to get for any strategy guide. I just tried it and used my points to get it for acnl.
If you would like to check go to the poweup reward site go under coupons do search for guide and it should show up.

It will be 11250 points I think I had little bit more to get at least its good for something :)

Ohh, good to know. I hear this will be an excellent companion guide. Also, purchasing the guide grants you a digital copy! Nice!

Dang... I only have about 6000 right now... used like 10k about one month ago to get 10 dollars off a game I bought... this could've saved me 20 -_-

I was looking for this info all day...wondering...WHAT COUPON!!! HOW SOMEONE TELL ME LOL

aw man I wish I had a power up card :( well I bought mine from amazon for $12...im happy as long as I didnt have to pay $20

Back