• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Garurumon

UltraByte

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
5xphcn4.png

First venture into Tech sigs after downloading some brushes.

Crits?

YogurtBandit said:
Not bad, But theres still some little stuffz outside the render.

;)
Yogurt, since when were you a sig critic?

Keep in mind that official artwork has to leave the black outline to make it look any good.

The text and the render doesn't really work with eachother or the background.

First it was SN now Yogurt, hope its me next.

Fixed the sig for the text... I accidentally put Garurumon instead of WereGarurumon. Being the idiot I am, I didn't save in .xcf, so I just put the text above it. T_T

UltraByte said:
YogurtBandit said:

;)

Keep in mind that official artwork has to leave the black outline to make it look any good.
He's right...there are lots of little specs around the render not a big deal though. Also, the background and the render don't match at all. It's okay overall.

Oh, I didn't see that Minority put most of the stuff I put. Also, to edit the title you edit your first post and go above the post part ;).

Super_Naruto said:
UltraByte said:
YogurtBandit said:

;)

He's right...there are lots of little specs around the render not a big deal though. Also, the background and the render don't match at all. It's okay overall.

Oh, I didn't see that Minority put most of the stuff I put. Also, to edit the title you edit your first post and go above the post part ;).
Just so you know, man, regular members cant edit topic titles.

JJRamone2 said:
Super_Naruto said:
UltraByte said:
YogurtBandit said:

;)

Are you serious? I never knew that.......

Super_Naruto said:
JJRamone2 said:
Super_Naruto said:
UltraByte said:
YogurtBandit said:

;)

Are you serious? I never knew that.......
Yeah, for whatever reason

:p

Back