• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gem quarry wierd or super rare?

LostCody

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
just started up my game to get my 4 fossils and gem rock in for today.
as I was walking I dug my hole around a rock to get ready just incase it was the bell rock.turns out it was more then just gold.every single hit gave me a gem and I ended up with 7 gems.
been playing since launch and it surprised the pitfall seeds outa me since it was the first time I seen this happen.
so is this a rare thing and if not how many gem quarrys have you found?

Are you using a silver shovel? Because I thought that's what happened when you hit a money rock with a silver shovel... or something? Eh? I dunno. :p

ah that would make sense,i always thought the "metal"tools were just cosmetic.thats really cool thu if its true.

The silver shovel allows a slight chance for ores to appear in place of the money rock (gold does this too I think). At least one of the ores given is a gold ore; the rest are whatever the other ones are

Iv been using the silver shovel since i got it when i shopped at the museum gift shop when the upstairs first came like what a week ago and iv been getting all money rocks and this never happened to me

yeah I got my silver shovel yesterday(after I already got the monyrock)so it came as a shock as its the first time its happened on the first day I got the chance to use my shovel hahaha

Yes it's rare, you can get it even without the gold or silver shovel however it's easier with the silver, and even easier than that with the gold. I got it with the silver two days ago it really suprised me lol

Back