• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
woa, that's really cute!! I like your drawing! THAT FACCCCCE!!! *Q*

GOD i have to continue my homework! I'll end up finishing it at that time or something..

*randomly browsing gamefaqs boards*

Comes across people who're actually too lazy to read english subs and wants dub. Lololol this always made my day. How the **** is it "consuming" or takes much effort to read subtitles. You're supposed to be concentrated on the anime, not multitask listening to sad dubs of japanese stuff.

So Thunder came to visit me today.
2sfY3GJ.jpg

zhpTgkG.jpg

cTtwqWP.jpg

MckKEMu.jpg

*randomly browsing gamefaqs boards*

Comes across people who're actually too lazy to read english subs and wants dub. Lololol this always made my day. How the **** is it "consuming" or takes much effort to read subtitles. You're supposed to be concentrated on the anime, not multitask listening to sad dubs of japanese stuff.
I don't know, as much as I hate some dubs, I find it a bit too taxing to read subs and concentrate on the anime at the same time. Sometimes I can deal with it, others, not so much. Personally I like to have the option of both dub AND sub, just in case!;)

personally i hate dubs because it annoys me when they have ****ty voice acting and the voices are bad most of the time. subs, please i like reading and trying to understand the japanese rather than have some ****ty language in the background the takes away the concentration.

personally i hate dubs because it annoys me when they have ****ty voice acting and the voices are bad most of the time. subs, please i like reading and trying to understand the japanese rather than have some ****ty language in the background the takes away the concentration.

This. I've tried watching dubbed animus before, I hate them! I hate them so much ;_; Usually the voices are terrible

I prefer to read subs.

Give it an hour or two and those sweethearts will probably be using every expletive known to man to describe me, all while preaching about how horrible the people are on TBT. :)
They sound like real *****bags.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I agree, a lot of voice-acting is pretty ****ing horrendous, it's overblown and cheesy as h*ll! But like I said, I have difficulty multitasking.....

..sometimes anyways, lol. It all depends.

This. I've tried watching dubbed animus before, I hate them! I hate them so much ;_; Usually the voices are terrible

I prefer to read subs.
This, the day they get awesome dubs, I have wings. Also since they alter a lot from the dialogue and censors to their feeling it's more crappy more so...

This, the day they get awesome dubs, I have wings. Also since they alter a lot from the dialogue and censors to their feeling it's more crappy more so...
Yeah that is a problem I have....distortion of original dialogue and context. It's frustrating! Good dubs are quite rare...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back