• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gengar's 1st Sig!

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Okay...here it is. A lot of people (especially Odd) helped me on figuring out the Gimp and Imageshack stuff, and this took a while, but I got it. I'm kinda proud of this, but it's dust compared to most of yours...the character is "Lanky Kong" from DK64.

lankyia6.png

Please...don't be mean or anything...just tell me how to make it better/use constructive critisism...

Okay, my brother just critisized the whole "Lanky's giant hand coming out of the ground" thing, and before anyone else says something about that, I just want you all to know that I was going for the "Lanky's hand is actually kind of holding the word" approach...I dunno'... :no:

Gengar said:
Okay, my brother just critized the whole "Lanky's giant hand coming out of the ground" thing, and before anyone else says something about that, I just want you all to know that I was going for the "Lanky's hand is actually kind of holding the word" approach...I dunno'... :no:
No I got that part, I think if you made Lanky's head bigger it wouldn't look so huge in comparison.

but not bad for a first one, the background looks really good there.

SPORGE27 said:
Gengar said:
Okay, my brother just critized the whole "Lanky's giant hand coming out of the ground" thing, and before anyone else says something about that, I just want you all to know that I was going for the "Lanky's hand is actually kind of holding the word" approach...I dunno'... :no:
No I got that part, I think if you made Lanky's head bigger it wouldn't look so huge in comparison.

but not bad for a first one, the background looks really good there.
Thank you so much!

I'll work on that bigger-Lanky thing, right after I'm done with this other sig I've been working on, that I like a lot better...SOON TO BE REVEALED!

EDIT: Okay, finished. I think I like this one better, but it almost seems too simple. I threw a few filters on, but you can't really tell...

ganondorfbg5.png

Search lights!

:eek:

<small><small><small><small><small><small>Man, I wish I could do that good. =(</small></small></small></small></small></small>

RJWii2 said:
Search lights!

<small><small><small><small><small><small>Man, I wish I could do that good. =(</small></small></small></small></small></small>
Really? Thanks much! I didnt think I was that good,

I've made another one, but instead of posting all the sigs I make here, I'm gonna make a thread of just sigs that I made, not only about that first Lanky one.

I was also thinking of starting up a shop...but I think I might be getting ahead of myself here. I don't know if I'm ready for a shop just yet.

RJWii2 said:
Search lights!

i had to quote u just to see what it said :lol:

RJWii2 said:
Search lights!

Man he wrote small

How did you do that?

Gabbylala said:
RJWii2 said:
Search lights!

Man he wrote small

How did you do that?

;)

Back