• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction Genji

e_e13

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hey there :)

This is the first time I've attempted to sell a villager (urh.. sounds like human trafficking when I say it like this..), but Genji is moving in a couple of days (can't remember exactly when- although I can TT if needed) and I want to know if anyone wants him.

I don't think he's wildly popular, but from some research there seems to be some demand. Just to note before I start- I wanted to confirm if this is the way to trade villagers:

1. Get him boxing his stuff up
2. Get someone to come around and talk to him
3. He then moves to them?

Let me know if I'm incorrect :)
Thanks all

You're correct on the process. Just TT one day at a time till he is in boxes and Isabelle announces it.

I'll start with 250k.
My friend wants him.

That is correct!

If you're accepting any payment, you usually let the person visit the animal, then let them pay, however, if they decide to run, aka leave without paying through the station, just cut your wifi!

I'm looking for Genji~!! I'll go 600k ;3

Last edited:
That is correct!

If you're accepting any payment, you usually let the person visit the animal, then let them pay, however, if they decide to run, aka leave without paying through the station, just cut your wifi!

I'm looking for Genji~!! I'll go 600k ;3

Aha I can't imagine anyone on this forum trying that trick haha :)
Everyone I've met seems really friendly but I'll keep it in mind anyway.

Thanks!

is there like an ending for this auction? xD 3.5m!

Ah yes :) I'll close it in 24 hours, 15 Mins from now. I have no idea what that time is GMT- but I'll let you know when the time comes close to an end. If I get any substantially high offer (or 7-11 set :p), I'll close the auction immediately and let you know :)

Happy bidding! :)

ah i see xD i really want genji badly! and i kinda have to go soon so i will bid 10m xD

Actually- is this too long? I have no idea how long I should set the auction to, but since Hisaragi has now gone to sleep I wanted to make it a time when everyone could still be available.

EDIT: Just saw your reply now- hold on

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah i see xD i really want genji badly! and i kinda have to go soon so i will bid 10m xD

I'll close the auction at 10m. When would you like to get him?

Last edited:
yes i would! xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

right now if thats okay! i read that wrong sorry haha

Last edited:
Back