• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Genuine Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinycomet

^ u ^
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
Feedback
100% (308) +
In organising my storage I found two and a half pages full of genuine art I had bought twice (meaning I ordered them from Redd two separate times, forgetting I didn't need it).

Anyway, I'm selling it all for 1 TBT per piece. Please specify if you want pick up or delivery. Thanks!

Paintings
– famous painting
– fine painting
– moody painting
– proper painting

I will be checking my second town's storage to see what I have there

Last edited:
Hiii

If I can, I would like the motherly statue, mystic statue, solemn painting, worthy painting, perfect painting, quaint painting. That would be 6 TBT in all. Problem is I won't be available until around 9pm est tonight D: is that okay?!

Hiii

If I can, I would like the motherly statue, mystic statue, solemn painting, worthy painting, perfect painting, quaint painting. That would be 6 TBT in all. Problem is I won't be available until around 9pm est tonight D: is that okay?!

Yes no worries!

Hello! I'd like to buy:
- amazing painting
– basic painting
– calm painting
– flowery painting
– moving painting
- wild painting

for 6 TBT
for delivery please ^^

Hi can I buy all the pieces you have left? I think for 10 TBT?

Hello! I'd like to buy:
- amazing painting
– basic painting
– calm painting
– flowery painting
– moving painting
- wild painting

for 6 TBT
for delivery please ^^

Sure, I'll add you & be right over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi can I buy all the pieces you have left? I think for 10 TBT?

Hi! I actually have four left, if you want to buy those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back