• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Genuine Paintings and Statues

dragonlynx

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Mailbox
Yellow Candy
White Pansy
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (32) +
Hello. I don't have many TBT so I can pay in IGB. At the moment I only have nice painting, proper painting, worthy painting and moody painting in my collection. 300K for each? Just throwing a number out there. So if anyone have any of the others let me know. :)

Hi :) I have these pieces. Would you like them?

common painting
famous painting
jolly painting
motherly statue
moving painting
mystic statue
scenic painting
warm painting

I have some paintings and statues. I am currently checking all my towns. Will let you know once I am done.

I have some paintings and statues. I am currently checking all my towns. Will let you know once I am done.
Ok LillyKay. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

100k each would be vert sufficient. :)
Also I found calm painting too. So, 900k for all?
Are you available now?
Yes I am. I'll get the money and put your FC in. I'll let you know when I'm open. Oops sorry what's your FC?

Last edited:
Back