• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Get your fruit!

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Thank you to Alolan_Apples for allowing me to come to MoonGlow and pick a few cherry trees. I'll mix them in with my perfect cherries and have a pretty grove around the Town Plaza. I'm definitely going to have to go check out the DA to see more of the town.

It was raining when I took the train over, but had stopped by the time I returned to Salem. After I planted my new trees, I noticed a double rainbow.

View attachment 237082

It looks like I'm standing on a platform, but that's actually the instrument center. I was trying to get my outfit in there, as well. It's the Kiki and Lala dress, shoes, socks, and pin. With the pink pigtails, it is a very cute look. Carrying the lace parasol both because it works with the outfit and because I'm trying to fade my tan.

I went looking for Mathilda this morning, ready to give her a piece of my mind. She sent me a letter with some hiking gaiters attached, saying that she thought they were "just my style" (every time I forget she's a snooty, she does something snarky to remind me), and she asked for something for her house to spruce it up. I've been trying to get rid of the fishtanks on her fireplace, so I ran home and grabbed the jasmine bonsai I'd bought. I was just looking to catalog it, and it would look nice in her house. She was thrilled and gave me a phonograph in return. Perfect! That's just what I wanted for my main room!

I put it in there, but I need to get a table for it. I don't think there are any small white tables, other than the minimalist, which doesn't suit the room, so I'll probably get another classic table. I've already got one of those next to my sofa to hold the lamp, so it'll work.

Vic asked me to deliver a package to Roald. Turned out to be some sky wall. Too bad they can't put up new wallpaper or flooring; I'd change out Mathilda's wall, Bonbon's floor, and Kitt and Hazel's walls in a heartbeat. At least he was happy.

I think I'll take it easy the rest of the day. I tried to catch a tarantula for the museum last night, since I only need that, the two centipedes, and a pill bug to finish, but I didn't have any luck. I saw a scorpion, but it bit me. Then I did see a tarantula, but I wasn't expecting it and by the time I got my net ready, it had scuttled away. It really is a shame you can't invite someone to come into town and donate it for you. It would be worth the bells, that's for sure.

I planted the final bamboo sprout in the campsite. I'll chop it tomorrow and that will finally be finished. Celia is camping today and the red cosmos look very nice against the tent, fire pit, and cedar trees.

I got my first pink cosmos yesterday and planted it in the secret grove. You can see part of it behind my mayor, on the opposite side of the river above.

Attachments

• 20170811_131442.jpg
    20170811_131442.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 79
Back