• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Getting new Projects from Villagers?

CastAway

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Anyone know a trick to getting the villagers request a new project? I have the same projects since the day I was able to do projects. I heard there was a trick floating around that gets your neighbor to talk to you and request a new project.

It seems to me that it just happens at complete random, but when they do the emotion that shows they have something they want to tell you, that's when you'd see it pop. I've gotten a few so far, but my best guess for farming new builds is to stay outside a long time and don't get close enough for villagers to see you and it should increase the chances of them having something important to say. There may be a more legit method, but that would probably do it over time.

Good luck on that.

It seems to me that it just happens at complete random, but when they do the emotion that shows they have something they want to tell you, that's when you'd see it pop. I've gotten a few so far, but my best guess for farming new builds is to stay outside a long time and don't get close enough for villagers to see you and it should increase the chances of them having something important to say. There may be a more legit method, but that would probably do it over time.

Good luck on that.

On this note, hide on the beach.

Back