• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Getting rid of some stuff !!

gagtxt

softly, softly
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Candy
Isabelle
White Violet
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (148) +
Hi I'm trying to get rid of my hoard !!
Everything on this list is 2 tbt:

http://moridb.com/catalogs/r2FfOkqqJr

And these villager pics are all 4 tbt each !
Sparro, Annalise, Mira, Zucker, Olaf, Maple, Grizzly, Molly, Daisy, Antonio, Rosie

Please let me know if you want pickup or delivery :)

Last edited:
Hellooo! Could I buy the 8 saplings, 4 clovers, Bus-stop stand, Fueki stereo & Fueki table? (18 tbt correct?) ^^

Last edited:
I'd like the suspenders shirt and large tea table for 4 tbt. Pickup please. I'm ready and waiting.

Hellooo! could I buy the 8 saplings, 4 clovers, Bus-stop sign, Fueki stereo & Fueki table? (18 tbt correct?) ^^

Hi ! Yup :) Would you like pickup or delivery?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like the suspenders shirt and large tea table for 4 tbt. Pickup please. I'm ready and waiting.

Okay! I'll let you know as soon as im open for you :)

if you don't mind, i'd like the rest of tobys outfit while i'm at it. New price: 8tbt total

hi may ii get these items of still available?

flower fairy boots
flower fairy wand
aviator shades
floppy hat

delivery is fine!
8tbt total!!

Last edited:
I would like the following: barbecue bed, Fueki chair, Kerokerokeroppi shirt, Kerokerokeroppi wall, Kiki and Lala outfit, lemon double scoop, My Melody bed, My Melody table, Pompompurin hat, Pompompurin outfit, sushi bench, warming buffet, and zodiac rooster.

I will be rounding my payment up to 50 BTB, and I would prefer to have the items dropped off.

EDIT: Did not realize that you are currently showing as offline! I will be leaving for work in about thirty minutes, so if we are unable to go through with the deal, I apologize. I have very limited internet access, as well, so I may have to arrange a time frame in which we can complete the transaction. Sorry to be such a pest!

Last edited:
I would like the following: barbecue bed, Fueki chair, Kerokerokeroppi shirt, Kerokerokeroppi wall, Kiki and Lala outfit, lemon double scoop, My Melody bed, My Melody table, Pompompurin hat, Pompompurin outfit, sushi bench, warming buffet, and zodiac rooster.

I will be rounding my payment up to 50 BTB, and I would prefer to have the items dropped off.

EDIT: Did not realize that you are currently showing as offline! I will be leaving for work in about thirty minutes, so if we are unable to go through with the deal, I apologize. I have very limited internet access, as well, so I may have to arrange a time frame in which we can complete the transaction. Sorry to be such a pest!

Hey! Are you still available now? If not I dont mind holding this stuff for you! I'm available anytime today and tomorrow as well :)

Hey! Are you still available now? If not I dont mind holding this stuff for you! I'm available anytime today and tomorrow as well :)

I am still available! Someone is picking some items up from my town currently, so it'll be a few minutes, but I'll let you know when my gates are re-open. (I am not sure if you added me before I opened my gates. If you did, feel free to go ahead and drop by!)

I am still available! Someone is picking some items up from my town currently, so it'll be a few minutes, but I'll let you know when my gates are re-open. (I am not sure if you added me before I opened my gates. If you did, feel free to go ahead and drop by!)

Okay! I'll see you soon then :)

Back