• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Getting rid of unwanted villager help

matt

I own Franchise Planet (UK) and Rail Record
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4674-2909-7290
New Horizons Token
Kaleidoclover
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Hi, there probably a thread for this already but I cant find so, I need trick for getting villager out. Need get rid of bonbon as someone else is giving me another villager and another villager just moved in through spotpass filling my town (the cheeky *cencored*)
Thanks

TT 2 days forward, check if anyone wants to move, if they do make them leave/stay. If they are leaving, tt to the moving day. If no one's moving, TT 2 days back in time and check if anyone want to move. Repeat.

I don't tt, any more suggestion? what about that tut mask conspiracy?

I don't tt, any more suggestion? what about that tut mask conspiracy?
That is completely false as there are some animals that absolutely love the tut mask as one of their favorite items. (In particular, Ankha)

The moving prompt is a random selection generated at the start of a new day (6 AM). It doesn't matter if you beat the villager with a net, introduce yourself once then ignore them, or are best friends with them.(I have tested all three.) The game will roll a dice and decide if they're the trigger. The only way to really speed up the process is to TT, otherwise you're just waiting for the game to select them otherwise. It took me four months of TT before Rodney finally was my move trigger and six months for Gaston to ever ask me to move(I told him to stay, but still.) For the "introduce once, and ignore the rest of the time" trick, I went through at least five other animals asking to move in about a two month period. So, that one is also false.

Sorry, if you don't TT, you're pretty much just stuck waiting until the game decides to randomly select them.

Last edited:
I saw a video that said you have to basically talk to the villager a bunch, the way you would if it was a villager you actually wanted around (talking, doing favors, etc). Apparently once they reach a certain friendship level, they'll tell you they're thinking about moving. I did this with a villager I had actually been ignoring for a while and it seemed to have worked.

Back