• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Getting the game late

minibeast01

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey guys I made a thread earlier about this whole time zone switches and if its time traveling, but to get to the poi t I decided to buy a physical copy of the game... This means I will have a delay and start my town on the 17th.. Anyone else have problems like mine? Also do you guys think I will be behind everyone else, I'm a pretty experienced player and I have watched almost all of Linandko, wiifolderjosh, lucarioplayer14, some of zedamex's videos, and all but one of gamexplain's videos. Cheers for a new leaf

I'm getting the North American one and it has to be mailed to me in Japan so I'll be getting it late too. Hopefully sometime next week I'll be receiving it, though I don't expect it until towards the end of next week.

I'm getting my Copy through Amazon so I'll be waiting for a few days myself. Chin up! We waited 3 years for this game, a few more days wont kill us! :)

Back