• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying Geunine Paintings and Fossils! [ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackFrost6849

♥`•.¸¸ Soft Tacos ¸¸.•`♥
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (35) +
Hi everyone! So I have made a buying thread before in TBT shop and it was for my house. Now it's to get half of the museum finished (you can't trade bugs/fish!). I don't have a specific rate for items but I do have a limit: I will NOT go over 400k on fossils/paintings. This is because I don't want to have to pay a ridiculous amount of bells for something easily gained.

I just got one list. It's on MoriDB, which I will link: http://moridb.com/catalogs/BAqdntJAs8

If anyone can help me get these, it would mean the world to me! Just leave me an offer (any price at or below the limit, I can go a BIT above but not too much, also not sure what it's called when you're telling me what to pay. xD) and I'll letcha know. I can also pay TBT bells since I don't really need them too much. Thanks!

Last edited:
Gimme a few minutes, I'm doing to ping trick to try and get Wolfgang to request a wooden bridge (not the suspension bridge.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I'll be back in a bit, it's dinnertime at my house. When I return I will get the bells and trade ya. :3

Gimme a few minutes, I'm doing to ping trick to try and get Wolfgang to request a wooden bridge (not the suspension bridge.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I'll be back in a bit, it's dinnertime at my house. When I return I will get the bells and trade ya. :3

ok just let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back