• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🌼 Ghibli's Secret Garden 🌼

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAME: Hailey
TOWN NAME: Squirrel
WHICH TYPE OF FLOWERS: 5 orange cosmos, 5 blue roses, and if I can 10 yellow cosmos and 10 white tulips?
HOW MANY: 30 (10 hybrid and 20 normal)
TOTAL: 10tbt I believe?

Yep 10 tbt ^^ I'll get on it right away, give me a good 20-30 minutes a bit distracted !

NAME: Lexi
TOWN NAME: Lumiouse
WHICH TYPE OF FLOWERS: 20 pink roses
9 blue roses
1 orange rose
11 orange pansies
11 blue violets
3 orange cosmos
TOTAL: 75 TBT :) oh, and about the starts, ill take any you have, i dont have a preference, except i dont need/want the hibiscus starts.

Last edited:
NAME: Lexi
TOWN NAME: Lumiouse
WHICH TYPE OF FLOWERS: 20 pink roses
9 blue roses
1 orange rose
11 orange pansies
11 blue violets
3 orange cosmos
TOTAL: 75 TBT :) oh, and about the starts, ill take any you have, i dont have a preference, except i dont need/want the hibiscus starts.

I'll get to it real soon, give me about 30-35 minutes ^^

NAME:Cupckae
TOWN NAME:Gumdrop
WHICH TYPE OF FLOWERS:pink roses
HOW MANY:10
TOTAL:15 tbt plus white azalea starts. Thanks!

NAME: Amina
TOWN NAME: Palm Bay
WHICH TYPE OF FLOWERS: pink carnations, red carnations, orange lilies, purple tulips white carnations, purple rose, pink cosmos
HOW MANY: pink carnations x4, red carnations x3 orange lilies x 10, purple tulips x10 white carnations x8 1x pink cosmo 1x purple rose
TOTAL: 36 flowers so rounded up to 50 tbt?

Last edited:
NAME: Amina
TOWN NAME: Palm Bay
WHICH TYPE OF FLOWERS: pink carnations, red carnations, orange lilies, purple tulips white carnations, purple rose, pink cosmos
HOW MANY: pink carnations x4, red carnations x3 orange lilies x 10, purple tulips x10 white carnations x8 1x pink cosmo 1x purple rose
TOTAL: 36 flowers so rounded up to 50 tbt?

noted, but I won't be doing anymore orders till tomorrow morning ; v; !

Bump! for a limited time, I will be giving a random wrapped goodie with each purchase

Bump! for a limited time, I will be giving a random wrapped goodie with each purchase

NAME: Candy
TOWN NAME: Biscotti
WHICH TYPE OF FLOWERS: blue roses, purple roses
HOW MANY: 20 blue 20 purple
TOTAL: 50 tbt

Please could I also order a couple of bamboo shoots? Thank you !

NAME: Candy
TOWN NAME: Biscotti
WHICH TYPE OF FLOWERS: blue roses, purple roses
HOW MANY: 20 blue 20 purple
TOTAL: 50 tbt

Please could I also order a couple of bamboo shoots? Thank you !

yes you can c: I will be doing this tomorrow morning !

Name: Angel
Town: Dream
Flowers: Purple roses
How many: x60
Total: 75 tbt

As for the starts I would like them to all be yellow hibiscus please and thank you.:)

Perfect thank you! What is your time zone?

EST. Just got back home !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Angel
Town: Dream
Flowers: Purple roses
How many: x60
Total: 75 tbt

As for the starts I would like them to all be yellow hibiscus please and thank you.:)

sure I'll get on it, it will take me about an hour ;v;

NAME: August
TOWN NAME: Flint
WHICH TYPE OF FLOWERS: Blue roses and blue pansies (plus 5 holly starts and five white-azalea).
HOW MANY: 16 of each
TOTAL: Is 40 TBT okay?

NAME: August
TOWN NAME: Flint
WHICH TYPE OF FLOWERS: Blue roses and blue pansies (plus 5 holly starts and five white-azalea).
HOW MANY: 16 of each
TOTAL: Is 40 TBT okay?

Yes that's fine ^^; since I have 3 orders in progress I won't get to it, until a little later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back