• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Gift Bags Galore! Giveaway complete, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I visit? The Sanrio sets look so cute, I hope to test my luck ;^)

~Prima~

Did you add me or did I add the wrong FC?

(My apologies, I just wanted cute furniture)

No it's fine it was my fault! I thought I had opened but I guess I just assumed I did. It's open for you now~ let me know if there are still any issues!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay it should work now! For some reason it didn't register your friend code the first time I input it? |:

No it's fine it was my fault! I thought I had opened but I guess I just assumed I did. It's open for you now~ let me know if there are still any issues!

Ah okay, it looks as though we're friends now. Everything seems to be going as it should again, thank you :)

Be over soon!

Ah okay, it looks as though we're friends now. Everything seems to be going as it should again, thank you :)

Be over soon!

Yeah sorry about that! The first time I input it it closed the thing and went back to the beginning so thought it had added you but I guess not |: Laggy system sometimes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya! May I visit as well? :D
Prima!

You're more than welcome to come! Opening up for you~

hi, may i visit? and prima :)

Opening for you soon! Please look out for my gate~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Opening for you soon! Please look out for my gate~

Gate has been closed due to lack of response, please post again and I'll open for you afterwards! (Unless I happened to miss you training out then my apologies!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Prima
May I visit when available?

Adding and opening for you shortly! Please look out for Koburi, due to time constraints if you don't show up within about 5-7 minutes of opening I'll be closing and you'll need to post again!

Just added my 3ds back to the hotspot. i'm adding you right now and will be there shortly

Just added my 3ds back to the hotspot. i'm adding you right now and will be there shortly

All good, I didn't open since you didn't have me added so after Marina leaves my house it'll be open!

Okay. (sorry for the double post. my internet is abysmal and the lag is real)

Last edited:
Prima
May I visit? (sorry, i didn't see the time when you quoted)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Prima
May I visit? (sorry, i didn't see the time when you quoted)

All good! It's open~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back