• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Gifted Judy, Free to a Good Home

Villager
Judy

Serabee

Autistic Time-Traveler
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Woodland
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Special Snowflake
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Green Christmas Stocking
Matryoshka Doll
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Feedback
100% (116) +
Yep! Judy's been gifted her fair share of pretty outfits (including a wedding dress she looks PRECIOUS in) but no furniture that I can recall. She doesn't have her original catchphrase, but I'm pretty sure Isabelle can fix that (I think I changed it to "sparkle", which is still better than "hoof it", which she said forever after picking it up from Deirdre)

Anyway, she is not in boxes but I TT and can get her in them whenever. I wanted to try and find her a new home, though, since I know she's popular and she's such a cutie! Like the title says, she's completely free. If you feel you MUST give me something, I'm always up for NMTs, but I won't judge you or anything if you don't leave me anything, lol. What I really want is for her to find a nice home!

NOTE: I'm also working to TT Gonzo out, and have another thread up for him. I considered doing one thread for both but wanted people to be able to see them both, lol

Hi there! Is Judy still available? ^^
Yep! She hasn't asked to move yet, so I've got full control over when she decides to leave.

That being said, Gonzo is moving out today, and I likely won't move Judy out until later this week- would that work for you? I'd keep you updated on when I planned to have her out!

Yep! She hasn't asked to move yet, so I've got full control over when she decides to leave.

That being said, Gonzo is moving out today, and I likely won't move Judy out until later this week- would that work for you? I'd keep you updated on when I planned to have her out!
Sure, that's fine! I'll have some empty space, just lmk when she's ready and I'll be sure to have a plot for her! ^^

Back