• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

GIMP...

UltraByte

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I'm trying to download it, and all I see are a bunch of files that I obviously have to download... What files do I download?

Take a screenshot... I only remember downloading one when I got it.

And if you're talking about the mirros, juts pick the one closest to you.

First to run GIMP you need a gk2 Runtime Enviroment.
Thats Downloadable from the GIMP download page.
After that is installed you may download GIMP.

I'd say this one:

gimp-2.2.9.tar.gz

Because it's one of the big files (meaning it's not just some little update but rather the actual program), and it's the newest version it seems.

Wait for someone else though.. I wouldn't completely trust me.

:p

ZERO_13 said:
Its a lot easier to download it on Download.com

Here: The Gimp
Yay, thanks!

EDIT: AHHHH..... It won't download...

Eval Textbox said:
GTK+ 2.0 runtime environment was not found on your computer. GTK+ Runtime Environment version 2.4.14 or newer is required to use The Gimp. You can download GTK+ 2.0 runtime environment from <http://gimp-win.sf.net/>.
Please install GTK+ before running the Gimp setup again.

Okay, I finally got it, and I need some sort of tutorial to help me get used to the functions. Anyone have a newbie tutorial?

Back