Giveaway Giveaway, i have a mass number of blue and gold roses! Extended 2morrow with more!❤

HMCaprica

Heather M. Music Maker
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Horizons Token
Purple Bat Potion
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Feedback
100% (499) +
Giveaway, i have a mass number of blue and gold roses! Extended 2morrow with more!❤

To each FIVE persons I am giving away a total of FIVE BLUE ROSES and FIVE GOLD roses. ONLY the first five. Good luck.
I will let you know who the winners are
Use main Friend code and you have to pick up in Caprica.
GL!

Edit: you each get five of both and also five clovers on the beach and your choice of a select unwrapped gift on the left side of entrance.

Edit:I am extending this again tomorrow.
Each 5 persons gets your choice of 2 unwrapped gifts,(they are not duds some are very nice and or rare) five clovers and five of each blue roses and gold roses. If you dont want one over the other you may substitute 3 only(blue or gold not both) for another of my memeny other hybrids, please let me know in advance.
Happy spring all! ❤⚘

PS. Please leave your mayor name and 3ds FC.
TY!

Last edited:
Hey, I'd like to enter, thank you so much!

Ok winners are:
oiwa-need your FC
~Kori~
Maria Komi
angelcore-need your FC
Ren777
If you all could add my sidebar friend code and whoever is ready to come now let me know.

Last edited:
Maria Komi has claimed hers and since she opted out of the blue roses, everyone else can get 2 addition blue roses!

Ok winners are:
oiwa-need your FC
~Kori~
Maria Komi
angelcore-need your FC
Ren777
If you all could add my sidebar friend code and whoever is ready to come now let me know.

ah sorry hadn’t seen this, FC: 1994-3959-1464!

Bump, I have extended this and depending on how well it goes I may make this into a group effort for all those NOT playing New Horizons!

Last edited:
You said you would be reopening, and I was wondering if this offer still stood? If it is, just please contact me, and we can see about the next steps, like exchanging friend codes and trying to find a time. Thanks for your time!:cool:

Yes to all concerned I WILL be reopening this AFTER about 7 pm EASTERN tonight, set your clocks as I am gonna try to do 2-3 at a time.

Sorry I am behind whoever is on NOW amd wants in in this let me know, ill be open for an hour. Please leave me your 3ds FC so i can add you.

Back