• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling [+ Giveaway] trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Lucky
White Lily
Feedback
100% (435) +
(reusing thread)

hi everyone!

i'm finishing landscaping my second town and i ended up having too many of certain garden items, i have no idea how many but i know it's too many to count and it's taking too much place in my town and storage, so i'll be selling and giving away some things:

1 tbt each
cedar saplings

free
normal saplings

i'll close the thread when i manage to make more space to count the rest ^^
i'm only available today for now
the fc i'll use is the one in my sidebar and i'll be edith from yurei

thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Heya! :) I have white azaleas and pink hydrangeas, I would like to trade against cedar saplings! Let me know if interested!

Heya! :) I have white azaleas and pink hydrangeas, I would like to trade against cedar saplings! Let me know if interested!

hi! i was able to find 7 white azaleas, so now i only 4, could we do these + 2 pink hydrangeas for 6 cedars?

Oops! I'm getting into a work meeting right now but I could do this in an hour or so, or around 5pm EST.

Last edited:
Hey gurl, i can get you 13 blue hydrangeas & 2 pink hydrangeas starts.
could we trade for 15 y. hibiscus ? c:

Works for me! I'll post here as soon as I'm free! Sorry it kind of sprang on me! :3

I have:

x2 pink-hydrangea
x3 white-azalea

That I'll trade for an equal number of yellow hibiscus :D

yeah im always hoarding them on my 2nd town ahaha,
okay that works for me <3

ahh smart ^^
i'm back if you're ready!

Works for me! I'll post here as soon as I'm free! Sorry it kind of sprang on me! :3

no worries :)

I have:

x2 pink-hydrangea
x3 white-azalea

That I'll trade for an equal number of yellow hibiscus :D

hi! i think i should have them from the previous posts but if i miscounted i'll get back to you :)

Hey Ariane! I already added your other FC. I see you had other offers... do you still need my trade? :3

EDIT: I'm ready now btw \o/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back