• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Giving Away All Orderable Furniture, Clothes, etc. [Offline]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on that achievement I'm missing 650 clothes, but getting there! So nice of you doing this!

IGN/Island name:Matty/Evwirt
Items (include variation names):Mysterious Dress (black)
Available now?: yes
Other: Since this is my second time I’ll tip you

Hi! This is such an amazing thing for you to do! I’d love if I could get a few of my wishlist items through your catalogue :)

IGN/Island name: Ashley/Erinacea
Items (include variation names): Peacoat and skirt combo (red), peacoat and skirt combo (blue), Reindeer sweater (brown), Lantern (black), Mini fridge (black)
Available now?: (yes or no) if no, say when
Other: Yes!

If you still have these I'd love to take them!

IGN/Island name: Shonda/Tidepool
Items
Soft serve lamp (rainbow)
Lace up dress (any/all colors)

Other:

IGN/Island name:Sami/IsleSchmoo
Items (include variation names):Bingo wheel, Red wood den desk, yellow monstera, black double sofa, and light blue anthurium plant
Other: thank you so much for doing this, you’re awesome

Hi! 👋
IGN/Island name: Lonalulu
Items (include variation names): ghillie brogues ( brown, black) denim vest (white, blue) beret (gray)
Available now: yes
Other: I appreciate you offering to do this so much, thanks a bunch! :cry:

IGN/Island name: Boo from Ohana
Items (include variation names): White aran-knit cap, brown tulip hat, green maxi shirtdress, brown comfy sandals, beige overall dress
Available now?: Yes or 9 am - 6 pm tomorrow (PST)
Other: Thank you kindly for this!

IGN/Island name: Boo from Ohana
Items (include variation names): White aran-knit cap, brown tulip hat, green maxi shirtdress, brown comfy sandals, beige overall dress
Available now?: Yes or 9 am - 6 pm tomorrow (PST)
Other: Thank you kindly for this!
So you'll be available tomorrow 9 am - 6 pm tomorrow (PST)? or

IGN/Island name: Aer from Botanica
Items (include variation names): Fortune Cookie Cart, Dreamy Sweater (pink), Stylish Jumpsuit (black), wildflower/meadow flooring, botanical rug :)
Available now?: yes!
Other: thank you so much, i'm happy to provide whatever I can to you! :D

Form:
IGN/Island name: Emily from Riptide
Items (include variation names):
  1. Meme Shirt Purple
  2. Meme Shirt Blue
  3. Fireplace White
  4. Piano Bench White
  5. Upright Piano White
Available now?: Not right now, but in 20 minutes!
Hey I would love these if you are still available! I am happy to catalog them only if that's easier!

IGN/Island name: Aer from Botanica
Items (include variation names): Fortune Cookie Cart, Dreamy Sweater (pink), Stylish Jumpsuit (black), wildflower/meadow flooring, botanical rug :)
Available now?: yes!
Other: thank you so much, i'm happy to provide whatever I can to you! :D
Um, the wildflower/meadow floorings are saharah items, so I can't order them. Anything else you'd like instead?

Hello again!

IGN/Island name: Lilith/Poveglia
Items (include variation names): Black Frilly Knee-High Socks, Black Metronome, Green Billiards Table, Green Oil Barrel, Icy Dress
Available now?: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back