• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Giving away Mushroom Furniture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachycrossing9

Taking a break :3
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3310-7464-3144
Island
Liliana
Feedback
100% (307) +
I have now collected all of the Mushroom diy's and thought I would give some furniture away!

There will be 2 winners who can pick any 3 items of mushroom furniture. I will craft it for you!

Here is a picture of all the items you can choose from, including wallpaper and flooring:

Screenshot_20200516-203133_Instagram.jpg

(Picture from Instagram user _sweetieloves)

RULES:

🍄 Please only enter once. Do not spam multiple entries. You will not be counted.
🍄 Will choose winners on Tuesday 19th May at 12PM NZDT.
🍄 If chosen, you will get a DM from me and you can then pick your 3 items.
🍄 Will close the thread half and hour before picking winners, so make sure you enter early!
🍄 I can craft anything except the Log. Since I don't have the log stool recipe required. Please don't request this item.
🍄 I wont be customizing the items. That part is up to you :)
🍄 I will like your reply meaning you have been entered!

HOW TO ENTER:

🍄 Leave your IGN and Island name in your response.
🍄 Name one area of your island that you love the most at the moment ❤

Good Luck everyone!

ign + island name: emily from seoul
part of my island i love the most: i'm working on a bathhouse that i think could have the potential to look really nice!

thanks for doing this!

Patricia from Pururu, ty for doing this!
my favourite area is my shopping district which is infront of the airport, it’s really small tho XD but i think it’s cute

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity! I really love anything mushroom.
My ign is Edelweiss and island name is Gardenia. I actually don't like the way my island look right now, but I guess my favorite part would be the entrance by the airport since I have been working on it lately.

Thank you for doing this, very generous of you :)

IGN: Despoina
Favourite area: around Nook's Cranny.. I have built some "mountains"/cliffs around it and now it lies in a nice, quiet valley with Able Sisters right above it.. I just need to decorate the area with cosy stuff, for which mushrooms would be perfect :)

Ign:Toto
island:Africa

My favourite area on my island currently is my museum, I attempted to make it look like an ancient temple.

thank you for this! I’m Cara from Stardust ^^ my favourite area of my island is probably my entrance with the crescent moon chair and lake!

Charley from tinycloud

My favorite place is the forest I created! It leads to a graveyard whom is the nightmare before Christmas inspired

IGN: Lucia
ISLAND: Lilac Cove

My favourite part of my island at the moment is a tie between my enchanted forest and Redd's Tiki Bar!

I'm Jazlyn from Fiore! My favorite area of my island right now is my shopping area! Even though it's a work in progress, I'm putting it together little by little and I can't wait to finish decorating it :)

Hello! Joey here from T-nation. My favourite part has to be my zen garden right outside my house :)

i’m holly from sylva! right now my favorite part is my stargazing area. it’s surrounded by a moat and rows of rainbow floor lights

Thank you for doing this!! My current favorite area is my camping area with a heart pond that turns into a waterfall <3 I call it Bleeding Heart River

Zenni from Dokdo
I love the tiki bar! I got the idea when I was looking down my DIY list, thought the tiki torches could be put to good use and almost everything in the bar area is from DIY recipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back