• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Glaceon's Magical Balloon Shop

I'd like to order a green bunny balloon if that's okay? :)
Order list full, you will have to try again tomorrow, I will ignore orders when list is full, and not look back through posts to find orders, sorry.

Gates are open now, order list is full for today, still some balloons on hand though

Last edited:
I have been giving balloons to someone I know then street passing them so I can order them in
The price you pay can be anything OVER 500 bells. I would prefer you only order 1 per day, as I can only get 5 ordered. If you order more in a day... You will pay a lot more to do so.
If anyone has balloons I don't have, and can give me them before Sunday I can get them into a streetpass house.

Current balloons I can Order:

Normal: Yellow, Pink, Green, Cyan, Orange and Red

Bunny: Pink, Green, Orange

Heart: Cyan, Blue, Green

I do this too! I was able to complete the set before the last big event I went to, I was so excited to streetpass out balloons to everyone! Is this list up to date? I probably have a bunch of what you're missing and would be glad to pass it on to you. let me know!

I do this too! I was able to complete the set before the last big event I went to, I was so excited to streetpass out balloons to everyone! Is this list up to date? I probably have a bunch of what you're missing and would be glad to pass it on to you. let me know!
The list is upto date, they are the ones in the house, and I haven't been given any yet.

Ok, I'll check my extras against your list as soon as I'm in my main town and I'll drop you a line!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey there's also a bunch of balloons in the new spotpass house, you might want to take an ordering break to fill in some gaps!

Ok, I'll check my extras against your list as soon as I'm in my main town and I'll drop you a line!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey there's also a bunch of balloons in the new spotpass house, you might want to take an ordering break to fill in some gaps!
I'm not in america, I won't get the house.

Order list is now empty, and added a pick up list, PM me if you are on it

Order slots open again. people still need to collect, PM me

Back