• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

GLaDOS

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
GLaDOS.png

GLaDOSwborder.png

There we go drawn by me

On a side note... don't save as a gif...

GLaDOSavatar.png

Now there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

I like it, but the only thing that bugs me is that it isn't the full GLaDOS, or does she see out of only the red one?

-Runs off to play Portal-

ULT.DARKSAMUS said:
Now there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

I like it, but the only thing that bugs me is that it isn't the full GLaDOS, or does she see out of only the red one?

yeah it isn't all of glados... just one of her heads, the red crazy one.

Sporge27 said:
ULT.DARKSAMUS said:

yeah it isn't all of glados... just one of her heads, the red crazy one.
I liked the one who was all friendly

"Oh hey, you're the lady from the tests; HI!"

The blue head that said the cake recipe was the best one.

But, GLaDOS is the best there is, so I've gotta' give this sig a 10 out of 10.

Gengar said:

Don't forget garnishes, such as:

fish shaped crackers
fish shaped candies
fish shaped dirt
fish shaped solid waste
fish shaped ethyl benzene
fish shaped volatile organic compounds
sediment shaped sediment

:r

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Gengar said:

Don't forget garnishes, such as:

fish shaped crackers
fish shaped candies
fish shaped dirt
fish shaped solid waste
fish shaped ethyl benzene
fish shaped volatile organic compounds
sediment shaped sediment

:r
indeed

Gengar said:
Random, sorta...but what are the chances GLaDOS will be in Half Life 3?
Do you mean Episode 3? If you do..
EP2 Spoilers:
I doubt it, it would kinda ruin the mood and wouldn't really fit with half-life. There might be some other AI on the ship, but I think there could be the military andriods that GLaDOS mentions at one part. Also, I hope there a part where you only have the portal gun and a crowbar

:p

oooo, cake. Can I have a lie?

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Gengar said:
EP2 Spoilers:
I doubt it, it would kinda ruin the mood and wouldn't really fit with halflife. There might be some other AI on the ship, but I think there could be the military andriods that GLaDOS mentions at one part. Also, I hope there a part where you only have the portal gun and a crowbar

SPOILERS FOLLOW...SORTA:

I've heard VALVe confirmed a character from Portal was to be in Ep. 3. And there are only two, really. Chell and GLaDOS. Plus with the Borealis at the end of Episode 2...And I personally have a whole theory with G-Man linking to Aperture Science...I won't go into that here.

God I love Half-Life...

Gengar said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Gengar said:
EP2 Spoilers:
I doubt it, it would kinda ruin the mood and wouldn't really fit with halflife. There might be some other AI on the ship, but I think there could be the military andriods that GLaDOS mentions at one part. Also, I hope there a part where you only have the portal gun and a crowbar

SPOILERS FOLLOW...SORTA:

I've heard VALVe confirmed a character from Portal was to be in Ep. 3. And there are only two, really. Chell and GLaDOS. Plus with the Borealis at the end of Episode 2...And I personally have a whole theory with G-Man ]
what about companion cube? may be you find him or a relative of him?

Gengar said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Gengar said:
EP2 Spoilers:
I doubt it, it would kinda ruin the mood and wouldn't really fit with half-life. There might be some other AI on the ship, but I think there could be the military andriods that GLaDOS mentions at one part. Also, I hope there a part where you only have the portal gun and a crowbar

SPOILERS FOLLOW...SORTA:

I've heard VALVe confirmed a character from Portal was to be in Ep. 3. And there are only two, really. Chell and GLaDOS. Plus with the Borealis at the end of Episode 2...And I personally have a whole theory with G-Man ]
If you can show me the link to that I'll belive you D=

NOW I understand who GLaDOS is... Also, if anything portal-themed appears in half-life episode 3; it will erge me to play it.

Back