Going back to Wild World for a Week: Day 3

Thericefish

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I excited my house to see my mailbox blinking, I open it up to see letters from the HRA and one from my mom. HRA's read "Bradd! Thank you for joining the Happy Room Academy! We Will monitor your progress with much interest." Mom's read as "Dear Bradd, I call your dad the bed snail. As soon as he gets in, it's almost impossible to get him out. We're both that way. Mom" Nothing to important, and I still haven't received letters back from all the villagers I sent them to, I suppose I'll resend some more letters with fruit in them when the oranges regrow. Nook's is closed for remodeling so I decided to hit up the Able Sisters. Nothing really interesting at the Able Sisters, just filling the catalouge. Although I found a design called Aurora Pattern which I'm using for my background in the menu. I prod at talking to Sable again, which proceeds to lead me nowhere. I actually check the map today and I see that we have two new villagers, one which much have got here yesterday I just didn't look. Anyways our two new Villagers are Lucky and Chow. While doing my daily search for fossils and the money rock, I see a present in the sky. Unfortantly I couldn't shoot it down because I don't own a slingshot right now. Today I made 8,500 bells today from the money rock so at least I made some money without Nook's. I went to turn into my two fossils that I found today, those fossils turned out to be a Sabertooth torso and a dinosaur egg. i found a sabertooth torso yesterday so I kept it today, I'll be able to sell it to Nook tomorrow. Anyways, I went and grabbed my daily cup of coffee nothing odd happened today when my character gave his thoughts so i guess that may have been a one off thing. Now I was off to see my new villagers, Lucky and Chow. I came across Whitney on my way there and she asked me how I sleep, I accidentally tapped back instead of side but I got a fire hydrant out of it so thats cool. Before I was even out of conversation with Whitney Frobert came around wanting to talk. He said since we are such close bros we should have a secret greeting, which I made "Frog Legs" Anyways, I talked to Chow which I'm not a big fan of his pink head but he seems like a cranky type which I could use one. Cranky types tend to actually be my favorite in Animal Crossing. Anyways he was still in boxes so I decided to just let him be. Lucky lives right behind him and he seems to be obsessed with Egypt, even being wrapped up in mummy stuff. Something to note about his house was the fact that he had a Master Sword. I didn't know that they had Nintendo items in this game, I thought it was ACNL exclusive. This is normally when I would go fishing, but I'm not really feeling going fishing right now. So I saved and quit for the day but I think I'll go back fishing later and I'll make a note of what I caught in tomorrows blog.

I noticed today that ACNL's controls are way smoother, tighter, and whatnot. Digging stuff is easier in that game, fishing is easier and whatnot. It just feels a bit loose in this game. See you tomorrow for day 4!

Back