Going back to Wild World for a Week: Day 6

Thericefish

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yesterday was leap day as we all know, and Isabelle in ACNL took note of it. There was no such note in ACWW and thats something ACNL did better, it just took better care of holidays. Well, this time a few villagers replyed to my letters. Frobert asked me if I was trying to make him feel stupid and sally gave me a floral wall. Still no fruit, I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong so I kinda give up on the fruit and I'll just have to wait until my mom sends me something. Oh, I also became a Nook Member and he sent me a model of Nook's Cranny. While doing my daily chores, I managed to snag my first butterfly! It was a yellow butterfly. If there is something ACNL did better without a doubt its equipment management. I get that the 3DS has more buttons to play with then the DS but wow, it is hard to go back to this old management for equipment. Switching from my shovel to my net takes way to long, and by the time I switch the bug is already off screen. I didn't notice how bad this was until the bugs were out today and I had to get to my net often. Look, while I'm enjoying my trip back to ACWW I'm really missing the game play of ACNL. I'll touch a bit more on that tomorrow. AHA! As I'm strolling the beach I come across a coconut, which I planted immediately. While coconuts don't make as much money as other foreign fruit its a start. Plus, I like having coconut trees on the beach, its probably going to be another week before I can even benefit from these trees. Talking to Lucky, I learned that Crazy Redd was in town and he told me the password, so I dashed off to the town hall to most likely waste my money. I had to pay 3.000 to sign up for Crazy Redd's family so after that I didn't have any money to buy anything in the shop after that so I left to go make some money. Honestly I just got bored today and shut the game off, I'll touch over that a bit more tomorrow, I'll see you guys then!

Back