Going back to Wild World for a Week

Thericefish

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So, for a huge period 2008-late2010ish I played basically nothing but Animal Crossing, maybe I took a month break here and there though. Anyways, through this period I had two towns with everything in them, I deleted the second one after i decided to lend the game to a friend (horrible idea, deleting that town) the first one I deleted because I was bored. So after roughly 3 years of having my friend's save file with a week's worth of work on it, I deleted that to start over yet again. I'll be updating this everyday until next Wednesday, where I may or may not continue.

I named my Character Bradd and my town Ol'Mush after my New Leaf town, which is named Mushrule. I went through Nook's tutorials and got to know my villagers Frobert, Sally, and Whitney. Nook took a bit off my loan and I was free to do what I wanted. I finished the tutorials at 3AM so i thought it would be best to go to bed and play some more in the morning. I grabbed the shells off the beach and saved my game. After some rest, I flipped open my 3DS to play again, this time with the intention of doing a bit more then the tutorial. I sold last night's shells and made a decent payload of 2,000 enough to buy a fishing rod. On my way down to the beach Whitney caught me and said that she would like some clothes. So, with my new found wealth I made a detour over to the Able Sisters and got Whitney a shirt, before I left I talked to Sable trying to get her to open up to me. I gave the shirt to Whitney and she gave me some carpet. I went to my house and placed the carpet down, I wasn't a fan so I decided to sell it to make a few more bells. I went fishing and caught about four fish, I went to the museum first because I decided I want to put as much in there as possible. In Wild World you can only donate one fish at a time, which caught me off guard at first but I forgot how much I enjoyed reading through Blather's babbling about what I may have donated. I made my way down to the basement where Brewster's cafe is. It is nice having Brewster right from the start as oppose to New Leaf where you didn't unlock him for quite a bit since he was a public works project. I grabbed some more shells and fished for a few more fish before deciding to go and sell to Nook's. I made another 2,000 and was at about 3,500 so I decided the best way to get some more bells were to grab some fruit. I wrote some letters and put the fruit in them and sent them to my villagers, this is a way to make sure I can get some foreign fruit which sell for way more at Nook's. After picking every fruit in the town and turning a profit, I had about 11,200 bells just under enough to pay off my mortgage. I decided that I did enough for the day and proceeded to save and quit. Relaxing just for a minute as I listened to the title music before going back to 3DS home menu.

I hope you enjoyed this first entry, I'll write another one tomorrow let me know what you think I could improve to make these a bit more interesting for people to read. Thanks for joining me on this small adventure!

This is great!! Glad to see you're playing your old game, and btw I know you don't know me, but I would love to play with you sometime if I had WW!! Btw I wouldn't touch your flowers or anything else.

Back