• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Gold catalog badge attack: Need to buy this list of tops/shirts/dresses!

verb1999

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (38) +
Hello! I have the ACNL app downloaded on my phone, and am trying to complete various checklists to fill out my catalog and get that gold badge! This is my list of tops that I do not yet have:

- Amethyst tee

- big-dot tank

- black letter jacket

- blue down jacket

- blue plaid shirt

- candy gingham tee

- caterpillar tank

- clerk's shirt

- desert-camo shirt

- dogtooth shirt

- fresh tank

- frog tee

- happi tee

- imperial shirt

- leopard tank

- lovely tee

- melon gingham tee

- natty shirt

- silk bloom tee

- soccer tee

- tan dogtooth tee

- tropical tee

And these dresses:

- ballet outfit

- cat tank dress

- citrus gingham dress

- dapper dress

- floral knit dress

- frock coat

- gumdrop dress

- lime dress

- natty dress

- palatial tank dress

- pharaoh's outfit

- plum coat

- ribbon dress

- rose tank dress

- silk bloom dress

- spring kimono

- vogue dress

If anybody is willing to help me out, I can repay them with IGB! I believe all of these are orderable, so I'm hoping they'll be easy to obtain. Just leave a reply or send a message and we can work something out. I am willing to travel to your town to pick up, or I also welcome all guests for drop offs. We can work on those traveling badges at the same time ;) Thanks everybody!

I could also trade you perfect oranges or perfect peaches. The amount of them I have changes daily. Or something from this list of gyroids:

alloid-mini
bowtoid
bowtoid-mini
bowtoid-tall
buzzoid-mini
buzzoid-tall
clankoid-mega
clankoid-mini
croakoid
croakoid-mini
dekkoid-mega
dingloid-wee
dingloid-tall
dingloid-mega
dingloid-squat
dinkoid-mini
dinkoid-mega
drilloid
drilloid-mini
drilloid-mega
droploid-tall
echoid-mini
echoid-mega
freakoid-mega
freakoid-mini
gongoid
gongoid-mini
harmonoid-mega
harmonoid-tall
howloid-mini
howloid-mega
lamentoid-mega
lamentoid-mini
lamentoid-tall
lullaboid
lullaboid-mega
lullaboid-tall
metatoid
nebuloid
oboid-tall
oombloid
oombloid-mega
oombloid-tall
percoloid-mega
percoloid-tall
plinkoid

Last edited:
Thank you MayorHana! :blush: I think I need to offer better things to trade or something... I was hoping/thinking these orderable items would be easy to come by!

Hello! I have Beige emblem blazer, Aurora knit shirt and Snowy sweater if you're interested. If you'd like I could see what I have in the catalog and order others for you and we can trade tomorrow (I don't tt much anymore)

Ok, that would work! I would repay you however you wanted for helping me out. Let me know if you're interested in anything I've listed in the original post. Should we meet up tonight for the first 3 you have listed or do you want to do that tomorrow? I'll add your Nintendo ID now.

I'm starting to get a big headache, so do you mind trading tomorrow? ^^ I'll add your FC now and see what I have catalogged and order. And I'm not really interested in gyroids or perfect fruits, so IGB would be fine. I'll give you a sum of what it was when I order everything. This might take a couple days to complete since there is a certain amount of things you can order a day.

OK. Yeah tomorrow should work, just let me know what time you are thinking. Thank you so much, And I will definitely repay you with whatever you need.

Alrighty, so on my mayor I ordered 3 more items, Blue Plaid tee, Jester Shirt and Sno-cone tee. And then I'll check on my other characters. I swore I had more cataloged then this sadly. So It should actually be a pretty easy trade. I'll check my other characters now ^^ And would 10,000 bells work? Should cover the cost of the shirts. Idunno. I mostly trade tbt so I'm bad at coming up with igb numbers

Yeah, 10k is fine. I'll throw in a couple TBT as a tip, too.

Also, it's totally fine that you don't or if you don't have every single one. Just helping chip away at the list is a huge help! :)

Awesome ^^ sounds good. Ok. So my other characters didn't have anything. I thought I had the silk bloom tee hiding somewhere but I guess not.

So you'll be getting:

Blue Plaid Shirt
Jester Shirt
Sno-cone tee
Beige Emblem Blazer
Snowy Sweater
Aurora Knit Shirt

I'll be on probably around 3 p.m. pacific time tomorrow. As far as I know all I'm doing tomorrow is hanging out with a friend. So we should be good on that one ^^

Last edited:
Ok! I believe I'll be available at 5PM central, (3PM pacific). Let's get in touch then! I'll bump the thread when I'm on otherwise feel free to leave me a message or whatever.

Hey buddy, I don't know if you will be around this afternoon. I am doing some running around right now ( and posting from my phone) but I will be home in about a half an hour, and I will be home for an hour or two after that. Let me know if you will be around then, otherwise we can just meet up the next time we are both free. :]

I'm free now!
I also managed to get a comfy sweater that was in stock at Able's ^^
I'm ready to trade whenever

List is currently being updated, thank you so much to MayorNoodl for hooking me up with 7 of these!!

Bump, and looking for the rest!

Back