• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Golden Can

AnimalXingFan said:
What's this about turnips? and would 400k be good? If not, 450k it is I guess. >_<
okay 400k then, what ever you want

and I've bought worth of 1m of turnips and they've gone bad >_< so i'm low on cash at the moment

Rene said:
AnimalXingFan said:
What's this about turnips? and would 400k be good? If not, 450k it is I guess. >_<

and I've bought worth of 1m of turnips and they've gone bad >_< so i'm low on cash at the moment
you do know hes not selling the can he wants to buy one...

lilshortay said:
Rene said:
AnimalXingFan said:

you do know hes not selling the can he wants to buy one...
lol, okay then

i need to pay more attention to where i'm posting :rofl:

owh, i already have one, but i thought if he's selling for 450k that would be a pretty sweet deal :p

Joe said:
I'll sell one for 1mil.
if he turned down a can for 800k i'm not really thinking he's going to buy one that's 200k more :p

owh; AnimalXingFan, just to let you know 500k is really no money for a golden watering can, that I offered to sell you mine for 800k was actually pretty cheap for a gold can

Back