• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Golden Furniture Set - RESERVED

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
Hi! Now that I have the complete Golden Furniture Set I placed it all out and... didn't like it. This has happened to me before with other sets. I don't know why I can't wait to get these sets & then don't like them when I do. ?\_(ツ)_/?

Anyhoo, here's a link to the pieces if you'd like to see them first: Golden Furniture Set.

Please make an offer. I'm happy to accept TBT or IGB. I'm looking for a mush end table also so I'd be willing to work out a trade.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I placed it all out and... didn't like it.
This is literally me '-' Lol unfortunately, I realized this with my gracie sets >.> Same with the ice set :[ Btw, if you have the gracie gorgeous set, I think some of the pieces of the gold furniture would look really nice c;

This is literally me '-' Lol unfortunately, I realized this with my gracie sets >.> Same with the ice set :[ Btw, if you have the gracie gorgeous set, I think some of the pieces of the gold furniture would look really nice c;

It's nice to know I'm not the only one this happens to. I do have the Gorgeous Set but I haven't set it out yet so.... yeah. That may be next up for sale. lol! My other problem is I only have my mayor character which means I'm limited on storage space. I end up keeping only what I really, really, really can't part with. I've thought about creating my hubby & son as charcters but I keep flip flopping on whether it's worth the effort or not. Thanks! :)

Actually, is it possible for me to come by to catalogue them?

I don't need them, but I think it would be super neat if I could have it in my catalogue before they're taken from someone?

Actually, is it possible for me to come by to catalogue them?

I don't need them, but I think it would be super neat if I could have it in my catalogue before they're taken from someone?

Sure! You'd just have to give me time to set it all out. I hope someone wants it soon. Thanks!

Sure! You'd just have to give me time to set it all out. I hope someone wants it soon. Thanks!

I would love to take the Golden set off your hands. I'll probably experiment with the items and if I don't like them I'll put them in a little thread I have, if you don't mind!... does 1 mil IGB sound alright to you?

I would love to take the Golden set off your hands. I'll probably experiment with the items and if I don't like them I'll put them in a little thread I have, if you don't mind!... does 1 mil IGB sound alright to you?

I'm so glad someone is interested. 1 Mil IGB sounds great! The only wrinkle is that I said above that corlee1289 could come catalog them & we haven't had a chance to do that yet. Would you mind either waiting for her to catalog them with me or letting her catalog them with you? Thank you!

I don't mind at all, I can wait as long as she needs. Would you be able to PM/VM me when you're ready for me to get them? :)

Thank you so much for being so understanding! I'll be happy to send you a VM/PM when corlee has cataloged the set and it's ready for you. Thanks again!

Hello! I am online now and can happily come by to catalogue them first?

Hi! I made sure to let Belle-Chan know I had said you could catalog the set & she was happy to wait for you to get the chance. Let me set the set out for you & then I'll open my gate. I'll VM you when it's open. Thank you!

Back