• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Golden Tool Set, Callie and Marie Outfit Set [TBT offer]

gudetamae

cheese gimbap
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7432-6982-3216
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (127) +
Rush selling the Callie Outfit Set, Marie Outfit Set, and a Golden Tool Set before finally resetting my town.

Last edited:
oh! usually unorderables are 3 tbt each, i'm pretty low on them.. do you intend on selling the entire set all at once, or?

(sorry i'm still kinda new to this thing)

oh! usually unorderables are 3 tbt each, i'm pretty low on them.. do you intend on selling the entire set all at once, or?

Hi! Yeah I'm planning to sell the entire set at once :)

if it's safe to go by the assumption that 15 TBT will suffice for an entire set, could i possibly offer the same amount for the Cinnamoroll set?

I can sell you the entire Cinnamoroll Set for 20 TBT if you're down for it.

that's ok with me ^^ i'll be under Hyun from Kaisou, i'll open my gates once you've VM'd me and make the transfer after everything's been delivered <3

I culd buy the gold stuff for 15 tbt? Wat other sets do u have maybe i can help ya get em sold ?

I’ll just buy the gold stuff pls I’d be using the same ds fc in side bar but my town that needs the items is called highland
maryjane is my mayor :) like when ur back pls

Back