• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Golden Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

KipperDen

Kitchen Mitten~
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
White Pansy
Red Pansy
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Spring Sakura
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (204) +
Hey hey, I've got a few extra golden tools that I'm trying to get rid of. 3 tbt each!

G. Shovel- 2
G. Net- 1
G. Slingshot- 5
G. Watering Can- 1

I'm available to trade for the next two hours and then generally from 7pm-10pm CST!

Last edited:
Hey I'm ready now if you are! I think I added your code correctly ^^

Hey I'm ready now if you are! I think I added your code correctly ^^

Omg I'm so sorry again. I just got home from work and saw this *facepalm* I can get you the tools whenever you're ready. I will FOR SURE be online for the next couple hours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

1 of each

Sure, I'm available for the next couple hours.

It's fine! We all have our lives outside the internet, I'm available when you are!

No problem! I'll be coming over in a second, I'll be my secondary character, her name is sweets!

Sure thing. Add me and I'll open the gate again, I'm expecting someone else but I can do a fast trade for you c:

Alright coming as fast as possible, ty in advance <3
edit: someone else is in the town, I shall wait c:

Last edited:
Hi can I get one of each, except the slingshot, for 12 TBT?

Last edited:
Hi can I get one of each, except the slingshot, for 12 TBT?

Hi there! I just got home from work to see this. If you're still interested then sure thing I can get you added and open up the gate to Latuda so you can pick them up c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you still have, can i Buy watering can, shovel, and net

Sure thing, it's first come first serve so I should still have them for you c: I'm available for the next couple hours tonight and then generally after 7pm cst, depending on how early I can get out of work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have one of each please :p

Hi there, thanks for the interest, unfortunately the watering cans and nets are spoken for by "frogkisses" and "arielnicolex". First come, first serve :/ however, I can definitely get you the other tools with no issue if you're okay with that instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back